You know, I was watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my parents last night, and I noticed for the first time, Jimmy Stewert asks Donna Reed if she is "on the nest" when she implied she had a baby inside of her, and I thought that was hillarious.
ok, maybe not that many. actually 6. and thats not counting my little sister. i have not checked to see if she is on myspace yet for fear that she is and i would have to make her 7.
2 Comments:
You know, I was watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my parents last night, and I noticed for the first time, Jimmy Stewert asks Donna Reed if she is "on the nest" when she implied she had a baby inside of her, and I thought that was hillarious.
i think its been too many to count...sadly.
ok, maybe not that many. actually 6. and thats not counting my little sister. i have not checked to see if she is on myspace yet for fear that she is and i would have to make her 7.
Post a Comment
<< Home