I wish. Some place in St. Charles needed a sound board op. because something happened to the person they had lined up. I had to turn it down because I'm currently the emergency board op. for "A Christmas Carol" at the Goodman and need to be available incase the real board op. gets sick.
A side note: "A Christmas Carol" is so scary that, in the past, it has caused children in the audience to throw up.
2 Comments:
congrats!
...was it to give a tour of the chicago river again?
I wish.
Some place in St. Charles needed a sound board op. because something happened to the person they had lined up. I had to turn it down because I'm currently the emergency board op. for "A Christmas Carol" at the Goodman and need to be available incase the real board op. gets sick.
A side note: "A Christmas Carol" is so scary that, in the past, it has caused children in the audience to throw up.
Post a Comment
<< Home